ติดต่อโฆษณาได้ที่ Tel. 094-8659368 ; Email:Ruttanapatum@gmail.com;

วันอังคารที่ 10 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

New device central CS5 is here!

Yahoo! another good morning in Thailand Let me check some news in my PC. Wait something notifying me at the notification area Hmm What could brought my attention back to Adobe update manager is something like this: with lighting speed click, my device central CS5 now shows up some new exciting features. Such as marketplace More > Related posts:

  1. Adobe MAX, San Francisco: Flash catalyst and Flex Builder 4
  2. A quote for designing a device
  3. Follow me to official release of Adobe CS5!

Read more: http://flexblog.teerasej.com/

Category : Adobe News,Mobile,CS5,Device central,Flash Player 10.1,update,

Related Word :










Join 4Shared Now!









Join 4Shared Now!









Join 4Shared Now!









Join 4Shared Now!

0 comments:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best WordPress Themes